The application of GIS technologies and high-precision digital photogrammetry in forest planning and forest fund management, including in other areas of forestry interest.
- The use of digital photogrammetry in forestry: obtaining orthophoto plans, basic topographic plans at a scale of 1:5000 and the digital model of the land;
- The use of GIS techniques in the development of forestry facilities;
- Works on the use of GIS techniques in the development of forestry facilities;
- Study on the standardization of databases for the ArcGIS platform;
- Staff training in the use of GIS, GPS techniques; cartographic and photogrammetric products in forestry.